Hydraulics Shearing Machine
The Hydraulic Shearing Machines are designed from ultrasonically tested IS 2062 grade steel structures.
Robust construction gives more rigidity & strength to machines. These machines are capable to perform the accurate and precise cutting needs.
The specially designed compact manifolds give smooth and silent operation.
Range: 3 mm to 25 mm | Length: 1250 mm to 7000 mm
- Variable Rake Angle Design Machines.
- Better cutting accuracy in thin sheets at lower rake angle.
- Higher cutting capacity at maximum rake angle.
- Automatic Rake angle adjustment.
- Pre-calibrated easy blade gap adjustment.
- Low noise & smooth operation gives higher efficiency of operator.
- Less power consumption.
- Better safety for operator and machine.
- Fine stroke adjustment rod with limit switch.
- Front sheet support.
- Squaring arm with steel rule for front gauging.
- Hardened Transfer bars mounted on table.
- Hold down cylinders.
- Cutting area illuminated for clear view of blades.
- Four edge HCHCr Blade suitable to MS & SS.