Hydraulic Press Brake Machine
Energy Mission Hydraulic Press Brakes are highly productive, accurate, and economical. Through advanced design and construction, Energy mission offers quality Hydraulic Press Brakes that provide simplified and easily accessible controls for optimum operator efficiency and output.
These press brakes are manufactured to high standards of lifetime durability and precision accuracy.
Pair of hydraulic cylinders is synchronized mechanically by a heavy-duty torque tube construction. This facility ensures absolute parallelism between ram and table working surface.
Range: 20MT to 700MT | Length: 1250 mm to 6000 mm
- The stable robust welded steel frame made of ultrasonically tested IS 262 plates as per guidelines of IMTMA standards.
- Fast approach & fast return speeds to save cycle time, slow pressing speed for better stroke control & bending accuracy, ensures high productivity.
- Repetitive accuracy within ± 0.04 mm.
- International quality hydraulics components. Specially designed compact. Manifolds gives smooth, silent & jerk less operation.
- Front operated manual back gauge with micro-adjustment.
- Accurate & fine ram position control by micro limit switch.
- Five piece adjustable guides with special wear resistant liners.
- Hydraulic cylinder with twin type sealing low & high pressure and hard chrome. Plated rod with special type guide for long life without leakage.
- Centralized lubrication with flow control ensures adequate lubrication at all points.
- Moving work station with on/off controls, emergency push button &selector for manual, semi-auto &automatic mode for easy operation & safety.
- Ram tilting to maintain banding accuracy over period.